Welcome to Meerbach Residence!
- Access to the apartment is contactless. Instructions for accessing the apartment will be sent to the client after the booking is confirmed. The door code for the apartment will be provided individually to each client through the contact details provided to the accommodation facility.
- Upon departure, the client must ensure that the door is locked.
- Do not allow strangers into your apartment.
- All apartments are non-smoking.
- Parties are not allowed in the apartments.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartments.
- When checking out, the client should wash the dirty dishes or place them in the dishwasher.
- Taking items from the apartment is not allowed.
- The apartment should be used for its intended purpose and kept in order.
Any loss or damage to the items in the apartment must be immediately reported to the accommodation facility. If items are lost or damaged due to the client’s fault, the client will be held responsible and required to compensate for the damage according to the accommodation facility’s price list.
- The accommodation facility is not responsible for external malfunctions or emergencies (such as technical malfunctions of equipment, disruptions in utility services, etc.).
- The accommodation facility is not responsible for the loss of the client’s personal belongings from the apartment.
- The client has the right to cancel or modify the booking until 15:00, 5 days before the planned arrival date. After this time, the booking cannot be changed or canceled, and the client must pay for one night’s stay.
- In case of “no-show,” the client must pay for one night’s stay.
We wish you a pleasant stay!